Wireless MRZ reader for Passport, ID cards, Driver’s license
The IDE101 is a mobile wireless MRZ reader for passport/ ID card and driver’s license, it can read OCR-B MRZ ( machine readable zone) data— the ICAO 9303 compliant ID documents such as ID card, passport, visa, driver’s license.The MRZ usually includes information like nationality, name, birthday, document expiry date, ID numbers. By using the IDE101, we can get these personal data quickly and accurately so as to highly speed up the personal data collection. And finally, the scanned data can be store “locally” in the scanner, or can be transfer to a PC/ Tablet/ mobile phone via Bluetooth communication.
IDE101+ a mobile computer/ tablet = mobile passport and ID reading system!
IDE101 is a mobile wireless (Bluetooth) passport / ID reader terminal. Traditionally, for ID / passport data scanning which used for access control or personal data collection application, people use a desktop computer + a desktop passport / id scanner, the solution not only expensive and take much space, but also can not be used for mobile access control applications. Now we have this IDE101 mobile MRZ passport and ID reader, its cost is much less than the computer + desktop scanner solution, and it can be used for application of Mobile customers registration; Parking access & ticketing; Building & corporate access; Mobile identity verification by police forces; Queue-busting and roaming passenger processing at airports. With this mobile solution, we can save time, we can make the ID data collection / registration more efficiently, and this even greatly improve customers satisfaction. It is an ideal assistant for you!
Standard OCR fonts, OCR-B / ICAO9303 compliant documents:
- Machine readable passports (MRP) : 2 lines of 44 characters
- Machine readable visas (MRV): 2 lines 44 characters, 2 lines 36 characters
- Travel documents: 2 lines of 36 characters, 3 lines of 30 characters
- OCR-B MRZ (Machine readable zone)
- 1D bar code scanner (optional)
- 2D scanner (readable PDF417 code in ID / Passport)-(optional)
- Wireless & Bluetooth
- Communicates with a mobile terminal like cell phone, tablet, Ipad.
- No external power supply required.
- With a small screen which indicates read result.
- With 4MB memory inside which allow the reader to save data and upload to tablet/phone later.
- Mobile access control
- Mobile customers registration
- Parking access & ticketing
- Building & corporate access
- Mobile identity verification by police forces
- Queue-busting and roaming passenger processing at airports
1280 * 800 CMOS
650nm Laser diode
Machine readable passports (MRP) : 2 lines of 44 characters
(Readable distance: 15cm-30cm)
Travel documents: 3 lines of 30 characters
(Readable distance: 14cm-30cm)
EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code128, Code 39, Codabar, UCC/EAN
128, RSS, ITF, ITF-14, ITF6, Standard25, Matrix 25, COOP 25, Industrial
25, Plessey, MSI Plessey, Code 11,Code 93, Code 49, Code 16K, etc.
QR, Data Matrix, AZTEC, CSC, Maxicode, Micro QR, GM, etc.
≥3mil (differ from different type bar codes)
Within 10 meters
Up to 2 months
Up to 15 hours (continually work )
Bluetooth 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, or 2.4G wireless(optional)
Built in battery
2.0, 3.0 , 4.0
-10℃ to 50℃
-40℃ to 60℃
5% to 95% (non-condensing)
USB cable for charger
2.4G adapter: a small USB adapter for 2.4G wireless communication
Contact Us Now To Test A Sample!